Land off Cobblers Lane, Pontefract
Price: Sold in 2016
Address: Land off Cobblers Lane
Pontefract, Wakefield WF8 2HN
- Approx 26.49 acres (10.72 ha)
- Outline Planning Consent up to 320 dwelling
- Design incorporates range of 2 – 5 bed dwellings
- S106 Agreement now completed
Comprising a site of approximately 26.49 acres (10.72 ha), situated approx 1.3 miles to the east of Pontefract Town Centre.
Scope of Project
Acting in a Joint Agency role with Strutt & Parker, the site was openly marketed for residential development.
Terms were agreed to sell in two phases. Both phases included approx 160 dwellings.
Phase I sold to Avant Homes in December 2015. Phase II sold to Barratt Homes in August 2016.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and believed to be correct but intending purchasers / lessors should satisfy themselves as to the correctness.
- Cobblers Lane Site Plan
- Cobblers Lane Masterplan
- Cobblers Lane Pontefract Decision Notice
- Cobblers Lane Pontefract Completed s106
Arrange ViewingChristopher Fordy
01937 918 088